- Original Russian Izhmash Arsenal AKM Parts Kit
- 5 Matching Parts
- Military Surplus
- Wood Furniture Set
- Mechanically Excellent Condition
- Cosmetic NRA Rated Very Good to Excellent
- May be missing a small part/pin(s) from demilling
- May show rust on torch cut areas
- FFL Not Required, this is not a complete firearm
Russian Izhmash Arsenal AKM Parts Kits are coveted AK 47 rifle parts kits by builders and collectors alike. These kits are the real deal original AKM! You are able to purchase these kits with no FFL license as they are not a complete firearm and can be sent directly to you. Great for collecting or your next semi auto home built rifle. Get yours while supplies last as all AK47 kits are becoming more expensive and hard to find, especially Russian ones. These kits are torch cut and include all the original parts. Years of manufacture will vary as well as stock sets and muzzle devices due to the nature of these kits. Parts Kits are in Excellent mechanical condition/ Very Good to Excellent cosmetic condition and will show signs of storage, shipping and possible light surface rust. No special requests.
To finish the kit build you will need to purchase a receiver, barrel, rivets, and possibly other small parts to complete this kit build. We can ship this kit directly to you and no FFL is needed. Please make sure you comply with any Local, State or Federal laws with your project. All parts kits are sent Signature required to guarantee delivery. FFL not required, this is not a complete firearm.
Due to demilling and shipping the kit, the wood stock set and metal parts may show dings, gouges,wear and scratches.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing. Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.