AK 47 RIFLE PARTS KIT-WITH BARREL BY KOLARMS
AK 47 Rifle Kit by Kolarms-with Mossberg Barrel
- Great for your Custom AK 47 build project
- Virgin AK Rifle kit all new manufacturer
- Kolarms Slovakia
- 7.62x39mm semi auto
- Forged Barrel front trunnion
- Trunnion Heat treated to approx Rockwell 41
- 23 mm Barrel trunnion
- Comes with AK47 4150 Steel Nitride Treated Mossberg barrel
- Barrel has gas port, hand guard cuts and threaded 14 x 1 left hand
- Gas port has been drilled no extra work needed
- Gas block does have bayonet lug
- Will work with any standard AK stock set both wood/poly
- Most complete kit on the market with most parts included, please see item description for more
- Kit can ship to you no FFL needed as this is not a complete firearm
Are you tired of worn out expensive Surplus parts kits and want to build your next AK 47 project using all new parts? You might want to consider the Kolarms KAM-17 AK kit with all new production parts. This is a new virgin AK Parts Kit providing you with current production parts. They are made by Kolarms located in Slovakia and imported into the United States. These are some of the most complete AK parts kits on the market and do also include a Mossberg 4150 Steel Nitride treated barrel. These kits are great for your next home build or store these for back up parts for your existing collection of AK based firearms. The KAM -17 parts a grey phosphate finished & very neatly packaged, great for long term storage. Stock up now for a Rainy Day as the new administration may shut down AK47 Kit imports in the near future and surplus kits are drying up. Please Note: Base finish can vary in color from grey to dark grey / black.
You will need the following parts to finish the project AK47 Stamped receiver & Magazine.
Follow the link below for a copy of the certification letter from the completed testing of the KAM-17 Slovakian AK47 parts kit from KOLARMS
Please Note : Due to the value & nature of the kit all orders are shipped Signature Required to guarantee Delivery
Please Note : Due to the demilling process small parts like pins/springs may be missing and/or unserviceable. This can vary from kit to kit.