- The Sa vz.58 in 5.56×45 is manufactured by Czech Small Arms in Jablunka, Czech Republic
- Chrome lined 16.15″ barrel with removable muzzle brake
- High quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- Patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- Side rail installed (Style may vary from pictures), with permanent threadlocker, for optic mounts (optic mount not included)
- Semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate.
- TactLite six position collapsible stock utilizing mil-spec extension tube with new production polymer injected pistol grip and upper and lower handguard
- 2 x 30-round polycarbonate waffle-type pattern magazines (color on magazine may vary from pictures.)
- Owner’s manual
- Cleaning kit (does not include oil can)
- 5-year warranty
The vz.58 Tactical features unique upgrades and is chambered in 5.56x45mm, making it a user friendly modernized platform.
The vz.58 Sporter was imported into the United States in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3). CzechPoint adds USA made parts to the vz. 58 Sporter so as to legally reconfigure the firearm with a separate pistol grip and stock. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using 30-round magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r). The vz. 58 rifle is not sold with the bayonet lug as importation of the vz. 58 with a bayonet lug would violate US import law.
This rifle model includes seven USA made parts (only five US made parts are required for 922r compliance so this rifle model possesses two extra US made parts). The seven USA made parts are: trigger (glass-filled nylon), handguard, grip, polymer follower, polymer floor plate, buttstock, and removable muzzle brake. The M4 stock is the TactLite six position stock with a mil-spec extension tube. This is not the commercial model stock assembly.
The Czech Small Arms stock adapter mounts the M4 style stock tube at the bottom area of the vz.58 receiver and has a slight downward angle. Even though this adapter mounts the M4 style stock higher than the original vz.58 wood impregnated stock, it still provides a comfortable cheek weld for iron sights.
The color of the finish is a semi gloss/matte black coating (cured at 300°F). The coating has been applied over a phosphate finish to maximize finish durability. The new production rifle barrels are manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany and made from a high alloy chrome molybdenum steel (4340) and is chrome-lined. The muzzle brake is removable and the thread pattern is 14×1 right hand (standard vz.58 thread pattern).
Please Note: We are unable to fill requests for a specific trigger guard, front sight base, or sling swivel. Over the years, different trigger guards and sling swivels were manufactured as well as two different front sight bases (enclosed circle or ears protecting the front sight post). One is not better than the other – they are just slightly different.
Listing is for rifle only, optics in pictures not included.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.