VZ. 58 LIBERTY RIFLE
VZ. 58 LIBERTY RIFLE 7.62X39
Manufactured by Czech Small Arms
- Model: vz58-00L7
- Magazine block installed making for a non-readily detachable magazine
- In the event the rifle owner relocates to a state without magazine restrictions, the magazine block can be swapped out for the standard magazine catch/release
- Chrome lined 16.15″ barrel with removable muzzle nut
- High quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- Patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- Drilled and tapped side rail holes in receiver for do-it-yourself side rail installation for optic mounts
- New production polymer injected buttstock, pistol grip, and upper and lower handguard
- Semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate
- 1 x 10-round magazine attached to rifle with magazine block. (Style may vary)
- Three stripper clips
- Owner’s manual
- Cleaning kit
- 5-year warranty
Please Note: Front sight may vary from picture and be either a closed or open sight. (Sorry no choice or special request at this time)
The Liberty models are designed and manufactured by Czech Small Arms specifically for states with laws restricting detachable magazine rifles. Offered for sale to New York, Connecticut, and California.
As found throughout the Czech Small Arms (CSA) line of vz.58 rifles and pistols, the vz.58 Liberty models possess the patented ‘push-down’ plate on the bolt carrier. The patented ‘push-down’ plate ensures the user will not experience possible misfire problems that can be found with other manufacturer vz.58 type firearms.
The vz.58 Sporter was imported into the United States in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3). CzechPoint adds USA made parts to the vz. 58 Sporter so as to legally reconfigure the firearm with a separate pistol grip and stock. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using double stack magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r). The vz. 58 rifle is not sold with the bayonet lug as importation of the vz. 58 with a bayonet lug would violate US import law.
The five USA made parts used on the vz. 58 Liberty 762 model rifle are: trigger (glass-filled nylon), magazine follower, and magazine floor plate, handguard and grip.
The color of the finish is a semi gloss/matte black coating (cured at 300°F). The coating has been applied over a phosphate finish to maximize finish durability. The new production rifle barrels are manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany and made from a high alloy Chrome Molybdenum steel (4340) and is chrome-lined. The muzzle nut is removable and the thread pattern is 14×1 right hand (standard vz.58 thread pattern).
Please Note: We are unable to fill requests for a specific sling swivel. The sling swivel will be one of two types: flat t-shape or circle.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.