SA58 FAL 16″ JUNGLE WARRIOR CARBINE-DS ARMS
DSA SA58 FAL 16″ Jungle Warrior Carbine – Traditional Profile Barrel, Fixed Stock Carbine
- 15.25″ Custom Kommando Carbine Barrel.
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider – Permanently Affixed For 16.25″ O.A.L.
- Barrel Features Front Sling Swivel – Does Not Include The Bipod Cut.
- 7.62 x 51mm NATO Chamber & Bore.
- Barrel Features a 1:10 Twist Rate.
- Barrel Is Threaded 9/16×24 Left With Permanently Affixed Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider.
- 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 3 Carry Handle Cut Receiver.
- Sand Cut Enhanced Fixed Stock Carrier.
- Left Side Non-Reciprocating Folding Metric Cocking Handle.
- Traditional Metric Pistol Grip.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Full Length Handguards.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Humpback Buttstock.
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Trigger Frame.
- Traditional Fixed Stock Operating System.
- Fully Adjustable Gas System.
- Short Stroke Piston Design.
- Stainless Steel Gas Piston.
- Elevation Adjustable Front Sight Post.
- Holland Style Rear Sight Assembly – Windage Adjustment Click Screw Setting.
- Rifle Features A Matte Black DuraCoat Finish On The Receiver & Top Cover Giving This Rifle Clean Black Lines.
- 20 Round Metric Magazine.
- Owners Manual, Hard Case & Sling Included.
The DS Arms Jungle Warrior Carbine is patterned after one of the last contract FAL’s that FN produced, for the country of Bolivia. The Jungle Warrior Carbine configuration features a custom Kommando 15.25″ barrel with a permanently affixed Belgian style combo device flash Hider installed for 16.25″ overall barrel length, rather than the full size 21″ barrel featured in our Cold Warrior rifle. The Jungle Warrior carbine has a number of the features that any FAL enthusiast looks for while also having some cost saving measures in place for us to be able to offer this rifle at an entry level price point. Some of the Bolivian specifications that we’ve kept in this rifle are the Holland Style rear sight which is one of the most durable rifle sights to ever be made, the 50.63 PARA Style folding cocking handle, this cocking handle folds flat against the receiver preventing any snagging or gouging if the rifle is slung across the back. The rifle is built using the Type 3 receiver, while the original Bolivian contract called for a NON Carry Handle Cut version we elected to include the cut and the carry handle feature to the rifle. The receiver as well as the top cover feature a matte black DuraCoat finish; not only does this finish add an another layer of protection it also allows this rifle to have clean black lines while avoiding the added expense of a complete matte black DuraCoat finish that our SA58 line of rifles features. This rifle is fully compatible and interchangeable with all Metric Pattern parts & accessories.