DSA SA58 FAL IMPROVED BATTLE RIFLE 18″
DSA SA58 FAL Improved Battle Rifle 18″ features
- 7.62 X 51MM Caliber
- 18″ Fluited Barrel Barrel
- Barrel Features a 1:10 Twist Rate
- Barrel Threaded 5/8×24 Right
- Traditional Full Length Long Gas System
- Stainless Steel Gas Piston
- 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 1 Non Carry Handle Cut Receiver
- DS Arms WarZ Series Extended Length Flash Hider
- DS Arms Extreme Duty Extended PARA Scope Mount
- DS Arms SAW Style Pistol Grip
- DS Arms M-LOK Interface Long Gas System Handguard.
- DS Arms Fully Adjustable BRS – Battle Rifle Stock; Side Folding With Cheek Height & Length Of Pull Adjustment
- Dual Aperture PARA Rear Sight, With Quick Adjust Windage Knob
- Elevation Adjustable Front Sight Post
- Light Weight Alloy PARA Lower Trigger Housing
- DS Arms Extended Winter Trigger Guard
- DS Arms Enhanced Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- DS Arms Left Side Non-Reciprocating Extended Knob Cocking Handle
- 20-Round Magazine (Style magazine may vary from pictures.)
- Owners Manual, hardcase and Sling Included.
- Matte Black Duracoat Finish Included
The I Series of rifles is an improved and enhanced version of the popular FAL rifle series. A blend of historical features, reliability & ruggedness of the FAL design and the tactical upgrades the new DS Arms I models of rifles has married the past & present to yeiled on of the best battle rifles .
This fully adjustable gas piston operated firearm allows for easy gas adjustment and easy takedown and cleaning. All I Series models (except the I.B.P. – Improved Battle Pistol) come standard with our B.R.S. (Battle Rifle Buttstock) that still allows the rifle to “fire while folded”. The B.R.S. features side folding and L.O.P. adjustment buttons that are very ergonomic and ambidextrous. There are 7 lengths of pull positions making this stock comfortable for any shooter. The cheek-piece adjusts without tools, levers or turning wheels giving the B.R.S. a sleek profile and simple operation. The cheek piece features a full parallel rise with (4) 1/4″ settings; and also a tilted/angled setting for use with head/helmet mounted devices or for when the shooter needs more clearance on the cheek piece.
Chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO the DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles allows the user to experience real downrange power in an extremely durable and reliable firearm. An ambidextrous magazine release, larger trigger guard, modern pistol grip and extremely ergonomic non-reciprocating left side charging handle allows any user to take full advantage of the time tested FAL rifle. The receiver features a MIL-STD-1913 picatinny extreme duty scope mount top cover to enable the mounting of a wide variety of optics. The handguard is a slim profile M-LOK compatible design that aids in weight reduction and barrel cooling and allows the user to configure the rifle by mounting the accessories in many places without the bulk and weight of a traditional 1913 quad rail handguard. Whether used for target shooting, homeland defense, competition or LE & military deployment the DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles has all the features you want and expect from the best battle rifle ever manufactured, without taking your chances in a flimsy untested rifle design.
Optic NOT included