AR15 PISTOL-7.62X39 M-LOK FEDARM- BRACE PROMO
AR-15 7.5″ Free Float Rail Pistol, 7.62x39mm Features
- AR-15 Flat Top M-LOK railed semi-automatic pistol chambered for 7.62x39mm.
- The upper and lower receiver are milled from Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 and have Type III Class II hard-coat anodized finishes.
- The upper receiver has M4 feed ramps and a flat top Picatinny rail.
- Low profile railed gas block, making it ideal for mounting optics or backup iron sights.
- The bolt carrier and gas key are made Magnetic Particle Inspected to ensure flawlessness.
- Foam padded pistol buffer tube to be fully ATF compliant.
- Free float M-LOK rail handguard manufactured from a CNC machined forged aluminum extrusion.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Capacity: 30 Round 7.62x39mm AR-15 style magazines (comes with 1-20 round magazine)
- Barrel: 7.5″ 4150 CMV Chrome Moly Barrel, 1:9″ Twist
- Please note: Optic and flashlight not included
AR 15 Shorty Pistol by FEDARM , 7.62x39mm with 7.5 inch barrel and M-LOK Free float handguard.These are compact and affordable pistols and make great truck guns, Add a Pistol brace for more fun and increased accuracy.
Please Note: The receiver may be marked as a Anderson Manufacturing as well as Fedarm.
This firearm takes 7.62x39mm AR-15 style magazines. We have tested the ASC, C Product Defense, as well as the D&H magazines and believe the C Product magazines will give you the best bang for your buck at $18 to $19 per magazine.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all FedArm products:
If you have any issues with the quality / fit / function of your rifle upon purchase, FedArm will resolve any issues immediately through free repair or replacement. If you are not happy with the product, FedArm will pay to have it shipped back. As a new brand FedArm strives for 100% customer satisfaction and will go out of its way to ensure only the top service for its dealers and customers.
Firearms have a 1 year from factory warranty against factory defects and issues, with free shipping. Post warranty repairs will be done at or near cost, with some exceptions for abuse/damage/improper ammunition. Read owners manual before use