RTAC 47 Rifle Ace Series build by Atlantic Arms MFG Features
- Romanian Military parts kit
- one piece front sight block gas block combo
- 16 inch 4150CVM Nitride Barrel with 14mmx1 LH Thread
- 24 mm threads allowing easy SBR conversion (After ATF Approval)
- CNC Warrior muzzle brake
- Traditional side mount optic rail (style may vary) and Ultimak gas tube rail
- Side folding hinge
- CNC Warrior triangular stock
- Beautiful red laminate stock set
- Black Teflon Metal finish with a durable manganese phosphate base coat
- Weight with mag 8.1lbs with out 7.35lbs
- Length folded with brake 27 1/16 unfolded 36 5/8
- Length folded with out brake 25 9/16 unfolded 35 3/16
These RTAC AK47 Rifles are packed with features and, are based on Romanian Military parts kits blended with US parts to yield a high quality rifle. This rifle is ideally set up for those who wish to convert to a short-barreled rifle platform in the future. Sporting a one piece front sight block gas block combo and 24 mm threads allowing easy SBR conversion, with your approved BATFE Form 1 of course. The 16 inch 4150CVM Nitride Barrel is threaded 14mm x 1 left hand thread in finished off with a CNC Warrior muzzle brake. The RTAC also offers multiple optic mounting options, including a traditional side mount optic rail and, an Ultimak gas tube rail. So, whether you prefer a small Red Dot optic, like an Aimpoint mounted far forward or, a larger POSP magnified optic on the side rail, you’re covered either way. Another feature of the RTAC rifle is it’s modular rear trunnion, with side folding hinge and CNC Warrior triangular stock. This stock set up can be easily customized to fold to the right or left hand side and, the modular rear trunnion allows for the removal of the rear stock and hinge to install different style stocks or AR15 buffer tube mounts. These features make the RTAC rifles relatively easy for the end user to tailor the rifle to their specific preferences and needs by allowing multiple configuration options to the rifle should you desire to change it in the future. Finally, the rifle is finished off with a beautiful red laminate stocks and an outstanding black Teflon Metal finish with a durable manganese phosphate base coat underneath. The Rock Arms team blends Old school build techniques with new technology to yield a rifle that you will be proud to own.
Wood is a natural product, depth of color, darkness of color and wood grain may vary from set to set. There may be minor cosmetic imperfections to wood surface.