We ship to all 50 U.S. States and cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
– Once your order is complete (excluding weekends, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances), it usually ships within 4-5 business days. For firearm orders, we require the FFL license before considering the order complete. You will receive an email with tracking information once the order is shipped.
– Unfortunately, we do not offer custom shipping options or accommodate specific requests for delivery times.
– All firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer for the necessary background check, in compliance with State and Federal laws.
– If you purchase a firearm along with other items, all of them will be shipped to the dealer together. We do not offer split shipments to multiple locations.
– Orders for ammunition and firearms require an adult signature upon delivery. Please ensure someone is available to sign for the package. If the shipment is returned, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Once shipped, the shipment cannot be rerouted to a different address.
– Orders with high dollar value ($1000.00 or more), body armor, rifle kits, or uppers may also require an adult signature upon delivery.
– If you cancel or modify your order, there may be a service fee involved. If your order has already been shipped and you decide to cancel, you will be responsible for the shipping costs both ways and a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check whether you truly want the item before placing your order.
– Due to a high volume of orders, we are unable to combine shipping for separate orders.
– We do not guarantee specific delivery times for FedEx or USPS shipments.
– Upon delivery, please inspect your order. If there is a shortage, it must be reported within 3 days. Please contact our office with your contact information, original order number, and details of the missing items. We will gladly rectify any missing product within the 3-day timeframe.
– It is important to retain all packaging and shipping materials as they may need to be inspected for claim purposes. While we will assist you in contacting the shipper in case of damage, Atlantic Firearms cannot be held financially responsible for the item or its replacement cost. Any shipping charges incurred are non-refundable.